środa, 6 lutego 2013

Custom Supersystem 3 ed. profile cards

Recently I've picked up the Supersystem 3ed. ruleset with the intention of using it for my Batman/DC gaming. I love the game itself, but I've decided that I want my own  profile cards with icons instead of Dice Pools abbreviations (and with illustrations depicting the DC heroes and villains). Here's what I came up with:
(click for a bigger version)
Each card measures approximately 8x11cm, just like the ones provided in the Supersystem 3 ed. rulebook. The Physical/Mental dice pools are color and icon coded (red - physical, blue - mental; bullseye - Attack, shield - Defense, heart - Resistance).
How do you like it?

4 komentarze:

  1. Excellent work, I love the layout.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. layout is awesome. Supersystem 2 is our groups favorite version. But SS is a great system. HAve Fun. Nice conversions BTW.

    OdpowiedzUsuń