poniedziałek, 7 marca 2011

Finished Averland sergeant sculpt

I've finished sculpting the Averland sergeant yesterday and must say that I'm quite pleased with the results. I did some major conversions before and tried to sculpt a few minis, but this one is actually the second complete sculpt of mine (the first being my 15mm Aragorn). There are some things I'm not really happy about: mostly the blade of the sword (I have to get my hands on some brass sheets as shaving the ProCreate putty can be quite tricky), the hilt of the dagger on his back and the armor on his right leg. The facial features may also seem shallow when you look at the photos - but they came out much better IRL.

3 komentarze:

  1. He looks good.

    I see what you mean i thought the right leg was ruffled trousers. Still it would fit with the armoured sheild side and mordheim scavanger approach.

    Like to see him painted to really pick out all the details.

    Happy modelling.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I think that in spite of those little problem areas he came out excellent.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Thanks guys!

    @Qualpha - agreed with the ruffled trousers impression :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń